Let R.E. Chaix & Associates put your clients personal insurance needs and minds to rest. We have designed our program with markets that cater to a wide variety of high value homes and their accompanying needs, including those in high protection classes and flood zones. Many of our homeowners options include extra coverages not usually found with most standard carriers, including Replacement Cost coverage on personal property/home contents, inflation guard protection, and even ID Fraud Recovery. Where the homeowner’s policy ends, we have solutions to further secure your clients’ needs, including excess liability coverage and Fine Art/Collections coverage.
- Primary, Secondary, Vacation, & Rental Homes
- Coverage A: $350K +
- Differing Construction Types, i.e. Log Homes & Dome Homes.
- Can include earthquake, flood, or wind coverage.
- Personal Umbrella with different underlying carriers, multiple properties, or distressed driving records.
- Primary Liability for older homes, vacant homes, or vacant land.
- Excess Liability for rental properties.
Lines of Business:
- Homeowners (H03, H04, H05, & H06)
- Personal Article Floater (PAF)
- Fine Art/Jewelry/Specie/Collections
- Stand Alone Personal Umbrella
- Comprehensive Personal Liability (CPL)
- “A” Rated Carriers
- Admitted Markets, where available.
- Can Look At PC9/10s
- Risks with Prior Losses
- Older Homes (Recent Full Updates)
- Excess Liability up to $10 Million for one policy. Options for excess layers.
We prefer Acord applications but will work with what you may already have filled out. Here are the Acord requirements:
There may be certain requirements for individual carriers. Please reach out to the broker for additional forms.